de·bauch·er·y –noun
1. Excessive indulgence in sensual pleasures; intemperance.
2. Archaic. Seduction from duty, allegiance, or virtue.

This blog is devoted to reporting on the (high) debaucheries of the world.

4.13.2008

The Government Doesn't Care About Black People

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080411/D8VVUAHG0.html

I've got two words for Alicia Keys:

Occam's Razor.

Sure, this is a plausible idea, if... if... IF...

I wouldn't mind hearing her ideas on how exactly the government came up with the idea for 'Gangsta Rap,' but I find it interesting that she came to this conclusion after reading the autobiographies of certain Black Panthers.

Didn't the Black Panthers consider Martin Luther King's non-aggressive ideas useless?

I wouldn't put much faith in a Black Panther, but that's just me.

Green Day may have pulled off intigrating politics into their music, but I'd suggesst Ms. Keys stick with love songs.

To quote Ms. Keys:
I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial.

xO

1 comment:

Gary Packwood said...

Occam's Razor suggests that ...simplicity is the ultimate sophistication which...more or less does away with her theory given all of the if...if...if...you mentioned.

Perhaps she is aggrieved at not having acquired any sophistication at all over the years.

If so, she will make a fine Black Panther.
::
GP