de·bauch·er·y –noun
1. Excessive indulgence in sensual pleasures; intemperance.
2. Archaic. Seduction from duty, allegiance, or virtue.

This blog is devoted to reporting on the (high) debaucheries of the world.

5.31.2008

Ramblings Without a Cause

Perspective:

I've never pretended to know everything.

But I never realized how little I really did know.

Recently I've found myself wishing things were the way they were.

But at the same time, completely different.

I miss the way I used to feel.

It was cold, but it was home - what I was used to.

But I can't go back to the cold, because once you've felt the warmth, it's just impossible.

I can't be the way I was, but am I scared of what I might become?

I need a new perspective, and I'm not sure what exactly I need to do to get that perspective, but I need it.

I need something internal to turn positive.

Is there a way I can take both the blue and the red pill?

Today turned out to be... Inspiring, surprisingly.

Crazy what you can learn from people you previously though you had heard say everything when you really listen.

xO

No comments: